We’re putting the finishing touches on our all-new wellness campaign: Slam Dunk Wellness — and would like your help.
You don’t need to be a basketball player or even know the rules. Just invite 4 friends or family members to join you in forming a team for the 2-week pilot. (We’ve shortened the pilot to 2 weeks to obtain and apply your immediate feedback.)
Here’s how it works…
- Register now through Thursday, January 30, 2014 at http://pilot.goslamdunk.com
- Invite 4 others to join you (teams of 5 compete against each other, just like in a basketball game)
- Team formation ends at midnight on January 30; the program automatically generates a tournament schedule the next day for the 2-week pilot
- Begin logging fitness and nutrition activities on Monday, February 3 to score points as you compete against a new team every day (Mon-Fri)
- Use the Feedback link in the footer menu to tell us what you like, don’t like, or what we can do better
What’s in it for you?
It’s a fun way to track health activities using an exciting tournament basketball theme. And you’ll be helping us fine-tune a wellness program that will ultimately help thousands live better and have some fun. But that’s not all… we have a few surprises we’ll shoot at you during the pilot to add to the fun — but you have to form a team for a chance to win!
Please forward this email along to colleagues who may want to start their own team as well.
If you don’t have time for the pilot, you can listen to a recorded demo here.
Thank you — we appreciate your help.
Slam Dunk WellnessDevelopment Team
Health Enhancement Systems
PS: Want to know the secrets to successful team wellness challenges? Check out the SlideShare: Team Wellness Challenges: 10 Keys to Success.
Chief collaborator, nudger, tinkerer; leads the most inventive team creating well-being and sustainable living programs. Reach out if you’d like to talk about employee well-being, emotional fitness, or eco-friendly living.