QA Team Member
Health Enhancement Systems (HES) is the world leader in workplace wellness campaigns. Our programs help hundreds of thousands of participants improve health — from nutrition to fitness to stress management to weight loss and more each day.
A passionate full-time QA team member to join our team based in Midland, Michigan.
Benefits & Perks
- Generous paid vacation
- Simple IRA plan
- Health insurance options
- HSA contribution
- $200 smart phone credit + $30/month for data
- Monthly wellness benefit for personal health/wellness products or programs
- Adjustable height desk
- Daily walking breaks
- Onsite fitness center
- Every other week, half-day Fridays.
- Collaborate with QA team to design test scenarios and cases based on requirements and technical designs
- Documenting QA processes and challenges; suggesting improvements
- Acheiving expert working knowledge of all our products on web, iOS, and Andriod platforms
- Supporting our QA team in product alpha, beta, user acceptance, and regression testing
- Capturing defects and recommending fixes where appropriate.
- Meticulous problem solver — ability to uncover challenges, inconsistencies, irregularities, and propose practical, timely solutions
- Self-starter — must be able to understand overall goals/ direction but not require close supervision
- Helping nature — desire to assist clients and colleagues whenever necessary to contribute to the overall value and growth of HES
- Confident personality — without being pushy or aggressive
- Team player — can be relied on to complete tasks and work well with others
- Flexible and responsive — can shift focus quickly with with changing priorities
- Calm — handles multiple priorities while staying relaxed
- Quick learner — ability to pick up new systems and processes quickly.
Don’t send a resume (yet). The first step is to write a Why You Need Me letter. Take some time to learn about HES and our industry, reflect on the job responsibilities and qualities we’re looking for, then describe to us why you’re the perfect fit for the job. Send your letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ve included at least 1 spelling error in this job description. Identify it and include it in your response.